DISCLAIMER REGARDING INFORMATION
• No representation or warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this profile.
• The only representations and warranties that will be made are those that may eventually be included in a definitive agreement to the proposed sale of the vendors interests in the business.
• Neither this profile nor any of the information contained in it shall form the basis of any contract for such sale, nor does it constitute an offer, invitation or inducement to purchase or acquire any shares in the business or any interest in it.
• The businesses have great credentials, with various vendor numbers allocated by institutions and companies.
• The rental is reasonable and if required, the premises can be relocated, as the lease is on a month to month basis.
• The combined businesses are female empowered BBEEE
• Detailed financials will be made available to approved buyers and the seller can verify all trading.
• The financial information reflected above is based on the combined trading for the two businesses - Turnover (excl VAT) and EBITDA for the year ended 29th February 2016 and based on the Audited Financials.
• The business has built strong relationships over 20 years and the businesses are poised for immediate expansion, either by adding other products or extending into supplying other sectors.
• This opportunity will be of interest to either an entrepreneur or an established corporate (local or overseas), that is operating in a similar industry or business.
REASON FOR SELLING
• After a working career of 50 years, the principal has decided to retire and pass the reins to a younger person with new energy and ideas.
• The seller is prepared to assist in a hand-over period of up to 3 months.
PROOF OF FUNDING REQUIREMENT
• Interested parties MUST be able to demonstrate that they have access to the required funds to finance a cash transaction purchase.
• In terms of the mandate signed with the Brokers, the Seller will not entertain any discussions, or consent to provide any details or documentation; or accept any offer unless you first meet this criteria.
The Potential Buyer will need to provide proof of these financial requirements in your initial enquiry.
FULL DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE APPOINTED BROKER SUBJECT TO SIGNING A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (NDA).