CUISINE AND MENUS
From cappuccino to milkshakes...scones, pancakes and cakes.....all freshly baked on the premises...to a delightful varied menu offering fish, hamburgers, toasted sandwiches, quiches...as well as daily cooked lunches offering curry, frikkadel, beef/chicken pie...all served with traditional veggies or mash or salad.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING INFORMATION
• No representation or warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this profile.
• The only representations and warranties that will be made are those that may eventually be included in a definitive agreement to the proposed sale of the vendors' interests in the business.
• Neither this profile nor any of the information contained in it shall form the basis of any contract for such sale, nor does it constitute an offer, invitation or inducement to purchase or acquire any shares in the business or any interest in it.
• This is a family business owned and run, with regular customers and great support from returning tourists.
• High rating on Trip Advisor - not a single negative comment!
• The monthly rental is reasonable and a long term lease can be arranged.
• Well trained barista and kitchen staff of two all being long service employees.
• Detailed financials and historical figures will be made available to approved buyers and the sellers can verify all trading.
• The financial information reflected above is based on Turnover and EBITDA for the period ended 28th February 2018.
COMPETITION and MARKET
Two coffee shops are located close by, but each has their own clientele.
• The business will suit a couple looking for a change in lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
• The venue is highly rated on Trip Advisor, so the daily operation is a huge success and doesn't need to be re-invented.
• A new owner may consider extending trading hours to accommodate evening meals, open on Mondays and obtain liquor licence.
SUPPORT and TRAINING
The sellers will hand over all relevant suppliers, buying trends and ordering patterns as required.
REASON FOR SELLING
Sadly - one of the family member that manages the business has a health issue that affects mobility and that is the sole reason for selling.
PROOF OF FUNDING REQUIREMENT
• Interested parties MUST be able to demonstrate that they have access to the required funds to finance a cash transaction purchase.
• In terms of the broker's mandate, the seller will not entertain any discussions, or consent to provide any details or documentation; or accept any offer unless you first meet this criteria. The potential buyer will need to provide proof of these financial requirements in the initial enquiry.
• FULL DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE APPOINTED BROKER SUBJECT TO SIGNING A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (NDA).